The iPOLL database is a unique, rich data source for US public opinion questions and answers. Easily search questions by keywords, topics, dates, and survey firm and immediately locate results on important issues facing the country. Filtering tools permit researchers to refine search results to hone in on the most relevant material. Demographic breaks are available for many questions via iPOLL Plus.
Five Characteristics to Describe iPOLL —
- Collections Every major polling Organization in the country
- Comprehensive 650,000 Questions & Answers from 1935 through last week
- Compelling Trends and Demographic analysis just a click away
- Coverage Topical data asked on every Public Policy Issue
- Current Updated Daily from officially reported results
To conduct more intricate data analysis, full Members link directly from the iPOLL question results to the complete dataset files ready for download with RoperExpress or, for surveys conducted over the last decade, run basic tables without programming using the online analysis tool, RoperExplorer.
Explore the topical coverage of the national US data available in iPOLL with Topics at a Glance.
Get questions answered with iPOLL FAQs
Already a Member?
For help using iPOLL, check out the iPOLL Support page.