Investigate survey results a bit further than what iPOLL provides, but without downloading the full dataset. RoperExplorer is an online data analysis tool created exclusively for Roper Center members. Select a question for the row and another for the column, then the table runs instantly.
Fast Data Analysis
- Instantly find out how various groups in the population answered a question
- See how respondents answered one question by how they answered another
Programming Skills are NOT Required
- SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc. are not required to use this cross-tab tool
- No effort learning how to program; more time on analyzing what the data mean
- Choose dependent and independent variables to quickly produce frequencies and cross tabulations.
- Thousands of Questions from more than 3,800 US studies from the last decade.
- Polls available in this form are from all major US polling organizations
You can search
the entire catalog
of dataset abstracts
without a membership.
For help analyzing data with RoperExplorer check out the RoperExplorer Support page.
Explore the topical coverage of the national US data available in iPOLL with Topics at a Glance.