Where We Live – WNPR
by John Dankosky, Tucker Ives, Lydia Brown & Catie Talarski
WNPR News Guests discuss the psychology of poverty and what’s being done to combat the stresses it brings on as well as the impact of noise pollution on the brain development of children in low-income communities.
- Kathleen Weldon – Research Coordinator for the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research at UConn
- Johannes Haushofer – Assistant Professor of Psychology and Public Affairs at Princeton University
- Elisabeth Babcock – Chief Executive of Crittenton Women’s Union
- Kia Levey – Project Director of The New Haven MOMS Partnership
- Erika Skoe, Ph.D. – Assistant Professor in the Department of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences at UConn