The Health Poll Database is an immersive online search portal and educational tool now included in your Roper Center for Public Opinion Research membership.
Built with support from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, the Health Poll Database makes finding and understanding health polling data easier for researchers at all levels, offering:
- Over 50,000 health-related opinion poll questions dating back to 1936
- Data from over 700 polling organizations
- Extensive search capabilities
- Innovative new teaching tool to visually explore connectivity about a broad range of health concepts
- Crosstabs by demographics such as age, gender, race and health insurance status
- Curated over-time trends that can be customized